The software is necessary for the management of energy assets and complex power grids.
FACEPLATE strives to contribute through our professional skills and experience to the field of the future electric power industry.
Decrease in equipment downtime
Decrease of defects
Energy cost reduction and equipment upkeep
Plant owners and investors can control and monitor their plant and track performance of their assets, technical and financial KPIs.
Predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance, process analysis and remote diagnostics by using SaaS capabilities.
The operation and maintenance team are able to adopt proactive strategies and avoid poor system behavior which would be caused by low performance and down-time of the plant.
The ability to analyze, fine-tune and control energy production remotely has an additional value for grid operators.
- Mobile friendly
- Automating processes
- Predictive and proactive recommendations
- Big data analytics
- Simple user onboarding
- Customizable user roles
- Unlimited number of users
- KPIs and performance ratio
- Target vs. actual comparison
Ticket system (3rd party)
- Basic functionalities
- API to specialized software (i.e. Tab Tool)
- Automatic documentation
- Production and communication losses, performance deviation
- Configuration of criteria
- Critical high-impact alerts with root-cause
- 95% uptime guarantee
- >99,9% historical uptime
- SLA ready
Additional data sources
- Weather and satellite data, sensors
- Meters, batteries, home consumption data
- Uncover patterns and trends
- Heat maps
- Self onboarding
- Setup, edit or delete systems
- Manage all devices (pv strings, inverters)
- Templates for different stakeholders
- Automatically generated and shared
FACEPLATE has collaborated with the Italian company Eni, through its subsidiaries Arm Wind LLP and Zeinet&SSE LLP, to successfully implement large-sca...
5 min read
The Shaulder solar power plant, situated in southern Kazakhstan with a capacity of 50 MW, is currently in the conceptual design stage. Cybersecurity i...
3 min read
KEGOC/ The Automatic Powe...
The Automatic Power and Frequency Control (APFC) system plays a crucial role in ensuring the stability and reliability of the power system in the Repu...
2 min read
KEGOC/WACS (SMART GRID Te...
KEGOC (Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company), as the national operator, is committed to enhancing the efficiency and reliability of the elect...
3 min read